Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday in Quesnel

I decided that I wanted to get the truck checked out. Nothing specific, but didn't seem to be running right. Arrived at Cariboo Ford at 7:30 AM to see what the chances were of getting the truck looked at. Met a first class service advisor Patricia Reistad who was able to juggle a busy booking day to get me in for service in the afternoon.
Spent the morning sort of housecleaning the trailer, topping up the grocery larder. After lunch went down to the local museum. Quite large and well displayed. The museum here in Quesnel is one of the top ten museums in the province. The only problem I have with museums in the west, is what they call old and fit for a museum is the stuff I grew up with and remember. At least back east the stuff there is a couple of hundred years older than I am. Guess I'll stop going to these museums out here!
Had the truck checked over. All is ok as they could find nothing wrong. Must have been my imagination or I'm starting to suffer from rum withdrawal.
Over all, a good day. Gave us a bit of a break to catch up on a few things. Now the weather forecast for tomorrow is light rain. Will make the decision later on tonight, but might chance the "back road" tomorrow. Understand it is passible with caution.

cheers

P & N

No comments:

Post a Comment